Thursday, March 09, 2006

Series

March 2nd - bomb blast behind Mariott, infront of my moms office (the naval hospital she works at). I learned that my mom was fine along with the news about the bomb going off so that really saved me from a lot of worry and anger. With the grace of God my mom didnt even get a single scratch while some blocks of the hospital building even collapsed. the only thing we lost (and that too not totally) was my moms car.
i planned to put it here on the same date but since i dont remember giving my blogs URL to anyone i didnt see any point, plus i was too tierd to come on and do it anyways.

also on march 2nd a dude who for some unrational reason had a loaded gun in his bag accidently shot himself with that gun during a class. fucked up day March 2nd.


anyways, after being lazy about putting all of this on the blog for a few days I finally decided to get off my ass i write something. surprise surprise ... blogspot.com wont open. Why? cause the government decided to block sites showing the blasphemous cartoons of the Prophet (PBUH). now every internet user knows that you dont have to block the entire website just to keep out a few blogs. but guess the people at PTA are more lazy than i can ever imagine myself to be. instead of actually filtering out the "blasphemous" blogs they said what the heck, just block the entire site.

i can post blogs through blogger.com but i still am not sure how am i supposed to access my blog page. man! just when i thought i will start telling people about my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home